Lee Rasch Community Partnership Award 2017!
The Lee Rasch Community Partnership Award was created to honor the outstanding work of non-profit organizations and their partnership with public and private sector organizations in Southwest Wisconsin, Southeast Minnesota and Northeast Iowa.
The award-winning partnership will receive $1,000 and a documentary video of their collaboration. The video will serve as a valuable tool in the partnership efforts to raise community awareness of their important work, expand the partnership and secure additional sponsors.
Thank you Western Technical College and Wipfli for sponsoring this award and making it possible for dedicated organizations to get the the recognition they deserve!
- -A description of the partnership and the role of each partner
- -An explanation of how the partnership was started
- -The duration of the partnership to date (a minimum of one year)
- -Project goals and achievement of measurable outcomes that demonstrate a positive impact
- -Ability of the partnership to innovate and stimulate new ideas addressing social issues
- -The partnership’s commitment to advancing the mission and principles of the applicant organization.
- -In addition, the organization should include a copy of its most recent annual report; a comprehensive list of individuals comprising the governing body of the organization and the contact information of the person at the organization leading the application.
For more award details click here!