Why do you want to become a member?
There is only one regional leadership council dedicated to advancing business in southeast Minnesota, southwest Wisconsin and northeast Iowa – The 7 Rivers Alliance. Together, our 70+ members accomplish what no single organization would be able to do alone. We connect leaders in meaningful conversations and purposeful planning to support economic vitality and growth of local business and the regional marketplace. Members of the The 7 Rivers Alliance are active participants in their local regional development.
New Member Benefits
As a new member, you will gain a wide assortment of benefits including:
- Knowledge on local business and area through our executive briefings, monthly newsletters, and social media content
- Networking opportunities through attending our programs and special events that will benefit future endeavors
- Promotional assistance through the use of our database base of contacts for any events, etc
- Feature of business/organization profile in monthly newsletter as new member
- Announcement and profile of your business will be featured on our website
- Orientation to the resources available to maximize your membership
- Reduced member rates for events and programs
- Use of The 7 Rivers Alliance logo as an active member
- Company recognized on print materials and in programs at 7 Rivers Alliance event
Investors are the anchor businesses, municipalities and organizations who recognize the importance of supporting regional collaboration through the 7 Rivers Alliance. These leaders are dedicated to actively supporting current and future initiatives that impact economic growth and advance businesses in the Upper Mississippi Region. There are three investor options:
- Heritage Investor: $15,450 // unlimited employees
Benefits: Main page promotion in all print materials and on The 7 Rivers Alliance Website; Up to five complimentary registrations for all events and programs and a 25% reduced registration fee for additional participants; sponsor greeting, booth and promotional display at all programs and events; unlimited employees receive access our resources and receive our mailings and e-newsletters.
- Cornerstone Investor: $5,250 // unlimited employees
Benefits: Main page promotion in all print materials and on The 7 Rivers Alliance Website; Up to three complimentary registrations for all events and programs and a 20% reduced registration fee for additional participants; unlimited employees receive access to our resources and receive our mailings and e-newsletters.
- Prime Investor: $1,260 // unlimited employees
Benefits: Promotion in all print materials and on The 7 Rivers Alliance website; unlimited employees receive access to our resources and receive our mailings and e-newsletters and a 20% reduced registration fee.
The membership level that you select determines the number of representatives from your organization who can access our programs, services and resources. Members save 10% on all registration fees for events and programs. These individuals stay connected by receiving our written and electronic communications.
Individuals, Small Business and Non-Profits
- Premier: $315 // up to 4 employees
- Community: $315 // up to 4 employees
- Basic: $105 // Individual
- Elected Officials, Professional Associations and Retirees
The 7 Rivers Alliance is dedicated to collaboration and offers a special membership rate of $25 for our elected officials, professional associations and retirees within the region.
- Legacy Board Members
Board members who have served on the board of directors, retired from their profession, and are actively involved in the board are offered a special membership rate of $25.
Please fill out the two forms below, and return them to us through mail or email. Our mailing address is 601 7th St N #400, La Crosse, WI 54601 and our email is email@example.com.
For additional information or questions, please call (608) 787-8777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Annual Investment and Membership terms are January through December.