Are you interested in gaining some more marketing experience or know a young professional who would fit in at the 7 Rivers Alliance?
- Administer all online accounts: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Website
- Design and distribute monthly newsletters, press releases, and member updates
- Responsible for major coordination from start to finish of local business events
- Arrange speakers
- Locate and secure venue
- Schedule caterer
- Implement a budget
- Create and analyze promotional material
- Work with INSPIRE Coordinator to promote program and increase registration
- Office administration duties including phone calls, informational emails, and external communications
- Knowledge on relevant programming is preferred (WordPress, Mail chimp, Adobe Design, etc)
About 7 Rivers Alliance
The 7 Rivers Alliance is a regional leadership group that boosts economic growth by fostering collaboration in Southwest Wisconsin, Southeast Minnesota, and Northeast Iowa. We are persistent and consistent advocates for keeping communication open and developing regional networks in the Upper Mississippi Valley through regional meetings and networking events. The 7 Rivers Alliance brings together public and private resources to forge entrepreneurial growth and serves as a clearinghouse of vital information to enhance quality of life in the region.
How to Apply
- Must be pursuing a related degree in Marketing or Communications at a Junior or Senior level.
- Year long position, serving from May 2019 – May 2020
- Compensation is $12.50/hr with varying hours of 8-20 hours per week.
Please send us a resume and cover letter at email@example.com before February 28th, 2019.